CALVARY MURRIETA CHRISTIAN ACADEMY’S USED CURRICULUM SALE
SATURDAY, JUNE 22, 2013
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Calvary Murrieta Christian School, lower campus
24225 Monroe Ave.
Murrieta, CA 92562
We would like to invite you to join us! If you wish to sell curriculum, please fill out the tear-off portion at the
bottom of this page and mail it along with your fee of $5.00 to reserve your space. You will need to bring your own
table and chair. Spaces are 6 feet in length.
- Vendors will be allowed to set up at 8:00 AM and must be checked in by 8:45 AM.
- Your space will not be held past 8:45 AM.
- All items to be sold must be placed on the table
- NO items will be allowed to be sold from under the table or on the floor.
- Info Form and fee must be received by Friday, June 14th.
Contact the office at (951) 834-9190, ext. 1057 with any questions you may have.
Directions: Take the I-15 (North from San Diego, or south from Corona); exit California Oaks, go east. Go ¼ mile and turn left on Monroe Ave. Calvary Murrieta Christian School is located about ¼ mile up the hill on the left. Turn into the first campus parking lot (we are not in the same location as years past). You will be escorted to your selling space.